Grooming Services include:
- Relaxing Bath with Natural Shampoo
- All Natural Blueberry facials used for cleansing and whitening
- Brush Out
- Ear Cleaning
- Anal glands expressed if needed
- Nail trim and/or filed with a dremmel
- Stylish Haircut
Your dog will be groomed much like she would be in a grooming salon
with professional tools, shampoo and a portable table. This grooming
service is very adaptable for all types of situations and only requires
a small amount of space free from distractions.
Because there are a number of variables involved in dog grooming quotes are not given without first gathering information from the client. The breed of dog, coat condition, temperament, and your LOCATION are all going to determine the price of the groom. Prices do not differ significantly from many local shops. Most SMALL dogs range between $85-$95 which includes travel to your home if you live within my service area. Badly matted dogs will need to be shaved for humane reasons, and there maybe an additional charges. For clients who live outside of my usual service area there maybe a additional trip fee.
Do keep in mind professional grooming
involves time, labor, patience and LOTS of love. Additionally, house
call grooming is a PERSONAL service which saves you time, gas AND a trip
to the groomer. This is a IN-HOME grooming service therefore you must
be comfortable with your pet(s) being bathed & groomed in your home.
A typical grooming session for most dogs is 1-1 1/2 hours. I will clean
up after the grooming session. Pets are never caged and usually much
calmer when groomed in their own home.
***Due to equipment restrictions the full
grooming service is catered primarily to small dogs. Nails
clipped/filed service is available for dogs of ALL sizes.
Price for nails ONLY if you live within my immediate service area is $30
for one pet and $20 for each additional pet.
Top Ten Reasons Why It Costs More To Get Your Pet Groomed Than Your Own Hair Cut !
10. Your hairdresser doesn't wash and clean your rear end.
9. You don't go eight weeks without washing or brushing your hair.
8. Your hairdresser doesn't give you a sanitary trim.
7. Your hairdresser doesn't clean your ears.
6. Your hairdresser doesn't remove the boogies from your eyes.
5. You sit still for your hairdresser.
4. Your haircut doesn't include a manicure or pedicure.
3. Your hairdresser only washes and cuts the hair on your head.
2. You don't bite or scratch your hairdresser.
1. The likelihood of you pooping on the hairdresser is pretty slim
Days & Hours are flexible to meet the needs of my busy clients. Weekends and evenings are available upon request.